2000 Euros donated to youth sport projects
Our new Soccer World Cup 2010 campaign got off to a very good start! Thanks to the generosity of our customers, we were able to donate the first 2000 Euros (around USD 2500) to youth sport projects around the world.
Here are the projects we supported today:
- AMANDLA – Football for Development
- Boxgirls Berlin – Train hard, Fight easy
- A mini-soccer field for Bulgarian orphans
- Kick it! Football for the future in South Africa
Click on each link to find a detailed project description. Please note that not all descriptions are available in English.
Our campaign runs until July 11, the day of the finals of the Soccer World Cup 2010 in South Africa. Please use this opportunity to get some great software from SoftMaker and do good at the same time.
And now for some interesting statistics… How did our customers decide to split the discount?
- 43% decided to keep the discount to themselves.
- 21% gave half to our charity projects and kept the other half.
- 36% were so generous to donate the full discount.
This means that 21% + 36% = 57% helped support our projects with their donations. A heartfelt thank-you to everyone of you!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.